- 1). Open the hood of the truck and remove the keys from the ignition.
- 2). Locate the two screws holding the turning light assembly to the front of the vehicle and use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove them. Unplug the electrical connection from the turning light assembly then remove the assembly from the truck.
- 3). Unscrew the four retaining bolts from the headlamp with a 10 mm wrench then remove the bezel from the headlamp.
- 4). Remove the four screws that secure the headlamp in its retaining frame with the screwdriver then pull the retaining frame off the headlamp as well. Unplug the electrical connection from the back of the headlamp. This will release the headlamp.
- 5). Reach into the vehicle and pull out the headlamp. Close the hood.